Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

23 minutes ago, exomassey said:

Realistically they can’t be recast, the movies done and millions spent.

However they can afford to get Ezra help and try and sort something before the movie releases.

Such a shame and it will be interesting to see how they approach this situation now.

To be fair, it’s not on the studio to help Miller out. Miller should pay for that kind of help themselves, but they clearly need some kind of intervention. Although if they’re throwing chairs at women’s heads, it might be better if they just go down for assault to be honest. That’s inexcusable, regardless of who you are.

As long as they don’t outright murder someone between now and next year, WB will release the film and then recast.

But seriously if this guy causes serious injury to a woman or even kills someone (god forbid) WB will probably be forced to shelf the film. I know I sound dramatic but someone needs to intervene or his behaviour will escalate. 

Edited by ban1o

If WB were willing to recast Johnny Depp with Mads in Fantastic Beasts then they'll have no qualms recasting the role of The Flash.

Honestly the suggestion that WB should not released anymore DC films because of one actor in one film is ridiculous beyond belief. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Dude has a film that could potentially launch him into a multi-million superhero franchise and he just has to be an ass.

Ezra wouldn't be the first actor to be recast in a superhero film and he won't be the last.

12 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

If WB were willing to recast Johnny Depp with Mads in Fantastic Beasts then they'll have no qualms recasting the role of The Flash.

Honestly the suggestion that WB should not released anymore DC films because of one actor in one film is ridiculous beyond belief. 

Dude, Depp was like a cameo(?) in the Fantastic Beast movie, Ezra is The Flash lol. not the best comparison. Especially because the movie is not released for another year

10 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Dude has a film that could potentially launch them into a multi-million superhero franchise and they just have to be an utter ass.

Did they forget they weren't in this film anymore?

damn what the hell is this lol. you know a movie is dogshit when the first review quote in the trailer is "solid" looool.

42 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

I'm sorry but the fact that Ezra Miller is just casually in Hawaii acting like Godzilla in Tokyo has me in tears cuz I've been to Hawaii and its super peaceful nothing really happens there so the fact that he's on this drunken rampage is killing me

• Haha 1

The good thing is, Warner Bros. has time. 

The bad thing is, a year is a lot of time for something else worse to happen.  Unless they absolutely put the guy in witness protection for 6-12 months, there's virtually nothing they can to prevent this all getting worse for their $200 million tentpole.  

But with today's digital techniques, I'm absolutely sure, if it came to it, that the studio/VFX artists could excise the Keaton/Bat and other hero scenes and frame them around a new Flash.  ...As long as the VFX artists were compensated properly, and didn't deliver another 'Stache-Gate!  

Edited by Macleod

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

"Ezra comin'!"

omar-the-wire.gif

Lol All jokes aside, assaulting a woman is never ok and this is the 3rd or 4th time that we have record of him either assaulting a woman or threatening to assault a woman. The man has serious issues that need to be dealt with. Anything less is just enabling him.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

This site is genuinely the only place I've seen any of this controversy discussing miller in a negative light. Everything on tik tok/twitter I've seen today is defending them pretty hard. 

Yea just like they defended Will Smith. Stan culture is a very disgusting thing, sadly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAJK said:

This site is genuinely the only place I've seen any of this controversy discussing miller in a negative light. Everything on tik tok/twitter I've seen today is defending them pretty hard. 

So throwing chairs at women is something people actually defend?!

facepalm-head.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DAJK said:

your algorithm must be pretty scuffed or you follow some real weirdos because i just type ezra miller into twitter and i'm not really seeing people defend him at all.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1