Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

28 minutes ago, Welcbr12 said:

Thank God yes, but It still worries me, it's usually these randos that praise the films after premieres, I didn't see that amount of negative reviews (and the level of negative) in a while

Some of these people don't even have followers Lol.   Should probably stick to at least posting critics. 

Looking at tracking and estimates for this and I cannot believe I had to listen to people earnestly try to claim Keaton was a huge deal still and as big or bigger than Bale.

Bale returning as Batman would be a billion locked. 

Im not even convinced a straight forward Flash movie (what a novel concept for the first ever Flash film) wouldn't make similar to what this will.

Edited by Dominic Draper

The audience score is meaningless this early. Probably most of them are hardcore DC fans who showed up for fan screenings. Need to wait until Friday to see how GA react and how the movie will be received by the audiences. But hey, at least those early DC fans loved it and the RT critics score still steady even increased a little bit. Any positivity for Flash is welcomed.

• Like 5

Moderation: While not against the rules it would still be preferable that people stick to posting reaction from critics (whether RT approved or not) only. Otherwise the forums would be inundated by tweets from random people. If you must insist on posting random reactions at least do so in spoiler tags so that the page is not too long and is easier to load. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Welcbr12 said:

I just don't understand how All Audience has 10k+ ratings 

Remember when RT used to have the ‘Want To See’ function? Those 10k ratings are from that. They date back to when a Flash movie was first announced which would’ve been around 2012.

Audience score is up to 98% but still not a lot of ratings yet.   From everything I've read from critic reviews it sounds like it would be a crowd pleaser.  Audiences aren't going to care much about Ezra Miller backlash and other things surrounding the movie.  They just want to see The Flash do some cool things along with the cameos.  It's usually that simple.  Look at the Transformers audience scores. 

I have no idea why WB would leave Aquaman in its current slot if Flash tanks.

Sad because Flash actually looks good. And having actually watched Shazam 2, it wasn't THAT bad and didn't deserve the utter caning it got. Turds like Wonder Woman 1984 do deserve it though.