Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

9 hours ago, MrGlass2 said:

The success of Aquaman makes it much more likely that this movie will happen.

Their solo films have been their most succesful. Wonder Woman is great, Aquaman is good and Man of Steel was controversial but could have been redeemed if they have followed through properly. 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 2:11 PM, boyamama said:

and what happen w/ cyborg movie??.....

Cyborg showing up on live-action DCTV just contributes further to making this "feature" "unlikely"..(I.E. They have no plans for it.)  But it was the most obvious one out of the gate that wasn't happening...

Edited by Macleod
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Macleod said:

Cyborg showing up on live-action DCTV just contributes further to making this "feature" "unlikely"..(I.E. They have no plans for it.)  But it was the most obvious one out of the gate that wasn't happening...

A Cyborg film can be done with a 150 million budget in my opinion. Just need the right creative team behind it.

1 hour ago, Heat Vision said:

A Cyborg film can be done with a 150 million budget in my opinion. Just need the right creative team behind it.

dare i say,WB need to recast the actor..........him and ezra is the only awkward cast @ JL.....

Edited by boyamama

42 minutes ago, Heat Vision said:

I agree about Ezra but I though Ray Fisher was fine.

i found that ray doesn't really have charisma as a superheroes or that maybe cause his character is a bit unclear due to WB cut a lot cyborg story @ JL......meanwhile ezra is trying to look goofy and funny but ended up looking try to hard and fake.....

33 minutes ago, Heat Vision said:

He made Flash look like someone with aspergers

It wasn't even that as much as it was it felt like a caricature of how someone with aspergers acts like. The "I don't get brunch" lines from Whedon were clearly coded to paint him as someone on the spectrum, but Ezra's performance being so broad made it all almost seem like it was a parody.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

5 hours ago, TMP said:

If Ezra Miller's the reason this film keeps getting delayed they should just recast him with someone who can actually act

This better not be the case, as said above, if Miller keeps acting like Harry Potter is a bigger priority than DC then there’s the door.

• Like 1