Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

2 hours ago, cax16 said:

Always have to come and ruin the party don’t you.

I know you’ve been saying this awhile now but I do hope a flash movie is eventually made, The TV show isn’t doing it for me anymore lol. 

Elseworlds was fun and it seems Reverse Flash is back as the main villain. The one true GOAT villain of the Flash's CW TV iteration.

• Like 3

i just rewatched justice league this past week and ezra miller is the only person who seems awake in that movie. would be a bummer if he never got his own flash film while he gets stuck mumbling in another couple fantastic beasts movies (he is SO bad in those)

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, cax16 said:

Always have to come and ruin the party don’t you.

I know you’ve been saying this awhile now but I do hope a flash movie is eventually made, The TV show isn’t doing it for me anymore lol. 

Yeah, sorry.  😉  But I have some experience to bring to the party. 

The Flash on TV is only good background dinner material for me, now, too...I get ya. 

And believe me, I'd love to see a big screen Flash, too... I just highly doubt it will be this one, right now, based on everything I know.  While there can always be surprises in Hollywood...I just wish people would read the tea leaves a little more carefully. 

Plus, Ezra Miller's 'hold deal' will likely run out in 2019, anyway...so it's sink or swim very soon. 

Edited by Macleod
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, I don't think Ezra Miller would loose any sleep if this Flash movie doesn't happen. From recent interviews and other blurbs across the internet I've come across it seems that being in the Fantastic Beasts movies is a dream come true for him and he seems more committed to being in those than in this Flash movie.  At this point I feel like few people are excited to see a Flash movie anyway, could be wrong though. 

Edited by clockwork
  • Like 1

I still don't understand why Miller played his Flash in Justice League as some broad stereotype of someone with aspergers. It wasn't endearing at all, and if he was trying to play Barry as someone on the spectrum then it just seemed like a bad caricature.

13 hours ago, TMP said:

They have the dude's who did Game Night making this, why is this a lower priority for WB than Floptastic Beasts 3!!

My guess is they don't think the scripts are ready. The DCEU is WB's biggest franchise now. There's no reason for not rushing out 3 movies a year. They probably just haven't figured out how to develop crowd-pleasing movies quickly like Marvel does.

My guess is they want this movie out, they want Batman out, they want Suicide Squad 2 and Superman 2, they want as many DC movies a year as they can, because these movies make a lot of money and we're in a hot time for superhero movies, but they don't want to let people down anymore.

5 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

My guess is they don't think the scripts are ready. The DCEU is WB's biggest franchise now. There's no reason for not rushing out 3 movies a year. They probably just haven't figured out how to develop crowd-pleasing movies quickly like Marvel does.

My guess is they want this movie out, they want Batman out, they want Suicide Squad 2 and Superman 2, they want as many DC movies a year as they can, because these movies make a lot of money and we're in a hot time for superhero movies, but they don't want to let people down anymore.

Game Night's one of the most crowd-pleasing films of the year, I'm pretty sure those guys could deliver a film audiences like, especially since they also wrote Homecoming

17 hours ago, ChipMunky said:

They could just make this about Wally West. With Barry Allen only in a few scenes.

Honestly if it means to retire Barry Allen this early in the franchise, I wouldn’t mind. As members have said above ^, Ezra Miller seems disinterested in the Flash. The ideal scenario would be for him to reprise his role obviously but development has been slow for a speedster :ph34r:

Hopefully it doesn’t go the way of Man of Steel 2  

This movie isn't low priority. The script won't be ready in time for a spring shoot. It will be ready by the time FB3 is done filming, though. And Ezra is interested, he's been very vocal about it in interviews. 

23 hours ago, Essem said:

Isnt Barry Allen supposed to be confident, almost cocky. I feel that translates better to screen for a Flash charachter than a nervous, scared, rookie Flash

No, not at all, lol. You're thinking of Wally West. Barry Allen is nervous, a loner, awkward, and a genius. Ezra plays way closer to Barry than Wally. Grant Gustin is an awful Barry Allen, too, for that matter. 

Edited by VTKajin

6 hours ago, ChipMunky said:

You don't even have to retire Barry! There is a multi-verse! Maybe the Earth we saw in Justice League wasn't even Earth-1. Maybe Bruce Wayne looks like a different actor on Earth-1...

Then let that be the solution for every problem. Oh we had a bad take of the Joker and Lex Luthor in this universe? Let’s Flashpoint them!

Edited by JGAR4LIFE

2 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Then let that be the solution for every problem. Oh we had a bad take of the Joker and Lex Luthor in this universe? Let’s Flashpoint them!

No no no, that's not Flashpoint, lol.

Flashpoint was Barry going back in time to save his mother, which in turn screwed up the timeline.

This could be just another Earth. Which could be a solution to all their problems. 

17 hours ago, ChipMunky said:

No no no, that's not Flashpoint, lol.

Flashpoint was Barry going back in time to save his mother, which in turn screwed up the timeline.

This could be just another Earth. Which could be a solution to all their problems. 

I know what Flashpoint is; it restarted the DC Comics continuity and introduced the new 52 timeline. I hope they do something similar here and resolve some of their problems in the movies.

On 12/18/2018 at 6:56 AM, JGAR4LIFE said:

Honestly if it means to retire Barry Allen this early in the franchise, I wouldn’t mind. As members have said above ^, Ezra Miller seems disinterested in the Flash. The ideal scenario would be for him to reprise his role obviously but development has been slow for a speedster :ph34r:

Hopefully it doesn’t go the way of Man of Steel 2  

Ezra is probably the one I would recast of the main 6 JL members. He was the least impressive in my opinion.