Eric is Quiet

⊃∪∩⪽ Part II | March 1, 2024 | Reactions drop February 15, reviews February 21 | Zendaya for our next C-3P0

Looks incredible. I managed to stay unspoiled about what happens this far and hope to make it this way to November. Easily one of my most anticipated of the year. I 've already seen the first one too many times.

1 hour ago, Maggie said:

Timothee Chalamet =the new Tom Cruise

Austin Butler = the new Brad Pitt

And people say we don't have stars anymore. Nothing further from the truth. This is gonna kill everything in its path

Agreed but you are selling Zendaya way short. The trailer is absolutely sensational and she impressed me the most. She makes it look so easy but it's not. Acting this natural as if she isn't acting is the hardest. So whatever comparison you choose (Zendaya = Julia or Sandra) she is a star.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Agreed but you are selling Zendaya way short. The trailer is absolutely sensational and she impressed me the most. She makes it look so easy but it's not. Acting this natural as if she isn't acting is the hardest. So whatever comparison you choose (Zendaya = Julia or Sandra) she is a star.

I actually think Sydney Sweeney will be bigger than Zendaya. Sydney =Julia Roberts. Zendaya is gonna be big, but not that big.

I want to know what the deal is with B&W shots of Feyd's arena right. Looks fantastic. 

The whole thing is so winning cinematography it isn't even funny. Looks incredible.

Irulan's interest in recording history is nicely incorporated.

They kept Feyd/Margot.

No sign of Alia yet though there's a scene that looks like Jessica in Spice Agony

What are the dead birds around Jessica in the scene where she is surrounded by (I assume) Sardaukar? 

Re: boxoffice. I think that The Marvels is in the worst position. Dune II is obviously going to be phenomenal and anticipation is through the roof. Balad released surprisngly strong trailer and won TikTok. The Marvels got meh reception and it really has no hook. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 2