Eric Prime

⊃∪∩⪽ Part II | March 1, 2024 | Reactions drop February 15, reviews February 21 | Zendaya for our next C-3P0

If we discount the final battle, that was barely described in the book, the first film actually covers around 60% of the book if going by page number. So I don't think it's necessarily true they have more to conver in Part 2 than they had in Part 1

20 minutes ago, Merkel said:

If we discount the final battle, that was barely described in the book, the first film actually covers around 60% of the book if going by page number. So I don't think it's necessarily true they have more to conver in Part 2 than they had in Part 1

I liked Part 1 and am a big Dune fan, but Part 1 was not a hallmark of efficient use of runtime. There was a way to beef up the traitor subplot and the action. The ending knife fight was a letdown in a lot of ways. 

• Like 1