Eric is Quiet

No Way Home Weekend Thread | #RIP AIW Record | 260M OW DOM | 340M OS | 600M OW WW W/O CHINA

3 hours ago, grey ghost said:

Why do people hate Rogue One?

It's beautifully shot, got great characters/locations/action, and the third act is solid.

So what gives?

It's my favorite SW film alongside TLJ. 

While the MCU machine is doing fine at the moment regardless, NWH being another monster nearly universal WHOA hit movie does help “true believers” to keep the faith in the brand after Eternals’ performance.

• Like 1

I wonder if Eternals being sandwiched in between Shang Chi and Spidey helped to lessen its box office? Might’ve done better in February and without the Oscar drama around it, might’ve gotten better reviews.

So to help get us to 100 pages. I want to say that all of the recent Andrew Garfield love makes me want to highlight Hacksaw Ridge. That is a amazing movie that surprised me with how good it was a few years back. If you haven’t seen it then I highly recommend cause Andrew gives a fantastic performance.

hacksaw-ridge.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RRA said:

While the MCU machine is doing fine at the moment regardless, NWH being another monster nearly universal WHOA hit movie does help “true believers” to keep the faith in the brand after Eternals’ performance.

If NWH would be trainwreck like eternals, we would have over hundred articles already about the death of the MCU and superhero genre.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Jedi Fallen Order had a better story and was a better piece of Star Wars than a lot of SW content (including movies) in the last 2 decades. 

SW Squadrons was a piece of absolute garbage. 

If we include active media as well as passive, tcw is dethroned by Kotor

17 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

1. The Dark Knight

2. Batman Begins

3. Batman (1989)

4. Batman Returns

5. The Dark Knight Rises

6. Batman v Superman

7. Batman Forever

8. Batman The Movie (1966)

9. Batman & Robin

Am I doing this right?