The Wild Eric

WEEKEND THREAD: No one went to the Danger Zone :( 145M JWD, 51.8M TGM, EEAAO reaches 61 DOM

And yes Ranking with ratings!

01. Jurassic Park 10/10

02. Jurassic World 10/10

03. The Lost World: Jurassic Park 9/10

04. Jurassic World Dominion 9/10, creeping up with every rewatch in theaters for me

05. Fallen Kingdom 9/10

06. Jurassic Park 3 6/10

5 minutes ago, aabattery said:

lookin forward to the book of babu on disney+

pitching a dinsey+ team up show called "Star Wars: Weird Little Guys" about Babu, Salacious Crumb, Grogu, Lumpy from the christmas Special and a horny jawa named Michael Spence (original character).

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

You need to watch Camp Cretaceous Brainbug, unless you already have. Don't let its animated status fool you.

Ive seen it (no surprise here i guess^^) and i like most of it. One thing that keeps me from loving it though is the art style of the animation, im not the biggest fan of it.

Edited by Brainbug the Dinosaur

18 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

I genuinely don't take myself seriously.

So far, the only two movies I actively disliked were The Bad Guys and Firestarter 

The Bad Guys.

Really enjoyed it.

But then what any dino sequence is to you lot in terms of enjoyment, sequences in which characters disguise themselves incredibly badly and yet somehow it works and everyone falls for it is to me. 

It has a snake with a monocle and a moustache. That's takes it to at least a 6/10 minimum. the shark pretending to be pregnant adds another 2.

This is my weakness.

4 hours ago, grim22 said:

Magadheera is good, but go into the movie with 2 things informing your expectation and it will be better

1. It's Rajamouli still finding his footing with big budget historical epics. Don't expect a Bahubali

2. It's a launch movie for Ram Charan who at that time was just Chiranjeevi's son being launched into acting. So every scene and every plot point is for his glorification. He will dominate the movie even if the scene or plot does not call for it

Keep these 2 things in mind and you will like the movie a lot more

Last time I watched it was 8-9 years ago, dudnt had any issue because i rarely had with any movie back then but a Telugu friend of mine regard it higher than Baahubali movies, so I thought may be it is. The main plot is def better than RRR I would say but yeah the film has constraints of being 2009 regional movie.

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

not gonna watch camp cretaceous. a jurassic world cartoon show that sounds kinda lame-

CGgkTSE.png?1

-oh.

> cast glen powell in your franchise

> don't have him show up in your big movie

> ????

JW:D would open to 250m if Powell was the lead.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Guys. Girls.

Its just like ...

were all having different opinions here.

Could this mean that ... taste in movies is subjective??

:ohmygod:

Not when it comes to TGM. 
Everyone agrees, it’s great.

DANGER ZONE!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

> cast glen powell in your franchise

> don't have him show up in your big movie

> ????

JW:D would open to 250m if Powell was the lead.

i assume they just wanted to wrap this world trilogy up and then kick off his own Jurassic Dave trilogy.

• Like 1