Eric S'ennui

4th of July Weekend | Tiktok propels Minions 2 to 108.5 3-Day OW | TGM 25.5, Elvis 19, JWD 15.6, Black Phone 12.3 | Independence Day Weekend Sale!

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Not really. The trailers killed, marketing was everywhere and in your face and while it didn’t helped DM3 had no good hook and Minions was mixed, the pandemic hiatus helped people forgot and forgive about them. It also helped that Lightyear looked more and more like an underperformer since mid April.

I am not giving predictions for DM4 as it all depends on the hook for it. Maybe girls are adults and a new villain? Idk.

I found the 2nd trailer to be really great

4 hours ago, YourMother said:

Guys, Gals and people, there’s a simple reason why Minions is succeeding and Lightyear is flopping. Pixar is known for touching and smart films but is most known for one thing. Having moms with dumptruck asses.

pixar111.jpg

Lightyear had no one, male, female or non-binary with the dumptruck but Minions did.

1effad8f002c45fad668cf036870fdafb20b766f

maxresdefault.jpg

Enter Michelle Yeoh’s Master Chow, she a Kung Fu master and pretty thicc. Her actress is a baddie in real life too. In short, She bad. She got the MILF angle down and can fight, you can bet in her past, she had that Chun-Li built. That’s why Minions blew up because they had baddies in more than one way.

If LY had a lesbian kiss between two momma dumptrucks, how many billions would it have made? Guess they'll have to save it for Incredibles 3. :)

the incredibles sigh GIF

Conservatives in the future: "That kiss was a bit short, no?"

Theres so much entertainment available this weekend! Tomorrow I'm watching The Boys new episode and then watching Top Gun Maverick for the very first time! (I know I'm extremely late but been very busy with work) Then on Sunday I'm watching Stranger Things final 2 episodes of Season 4! Then on Monday watching Minions 2 with family. 

Edited by Godzilla
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

You know the writers screwed up when people say that about your DINOSAUR movie. How can freaking dinosaurs be boring?:sadfleck:

Not appearing for 2/3 of the movie 😭

They're really just background noise most of the time, it's bizarre how Trevorrow manage to make Dinosaurs look so trivial.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, DAJK said:

The whole trend of teenage boys showing up to Minions in full suits/tuxes isn’t just an internet thing. Our 10:30PM show last night had fucking 70+ people, 95% of which were high school/college age males in suits.

Just going to throw this out there...

im working again tonight. MORE TEENAGE/ADULT MEN COMING TO MINIONS IN FULL SUITS!!! 

Honestly, there were more boys wearing suits here today than there were at my graduation ceremony. 

• Like 5
  • Astonished 3

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

im working again tonight. MORE TEENAGE/ADULT MEN COMING TO MINIONS IN FULL SUITS!!! 

Honestly, there were more boys wearing suits here today than there were at my graduation ceremony. 

... I'm sorry what 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Huh memes can actually work lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Oh is that what that was? Saw about 20 of them show up as i was leaving the theater around 9PM kind of figured they were doing something else and then came to the movies for whatever reason

26 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

You know the writers screwed up when people say that about your DINOSAUR movie. How can freaking dinosaurs be boring?:sadfleck:

Dinosaurs were not boring, infact Dinosaurs were only thing that weren't boring in this movie and Jeff Goldblum.

Problem is that Dinosaurs were not in this movie. 

Jurassic World Dominion is like if a Toy Story movie doesn't focus on toys, but focus on a completely different character who is not a toy..... Now why would they do that, right?