Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

6 minutes ago, Mr Terrific said:

Spidey July 25?

Depends on how open Decembers are. Sony would really want a December slot. But Disney/Marvel won't announce that.

Calling it now! At next SDCC, Feige announces that the Duffer Brothers are doing the X-Men Saga (Phase 7). I also wouldn't be surprised at all to see at least one ST cast member as an X-Men.

Screw that! Take the WHOLE friggin' cast of ST and put them in the new X-Men saga. People would go nuts!

Edited by jedijake

4 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

So is Holland's Spider-Man on the shelf temporarily or permanently? 

I would much rather he be shelved, but Sony will probably want to milk him for as long as possible. I guess it largely depends on whether Holland himself wants to keep doing it. 

5 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I would much rather he be shelved, but Sony will probably want to milk him for as long as possible. I guess it largely depends on whether Holland himself wants to keep doing it. 

If they prefer to sacrifice good stories at the altar of fan service like they did with NWH, then he needs to be shelved.

2 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

If they prefer to sacrifice good stories at the altar of fan service like they did with NWH, then he needs to be shelved.

I don’t even think there’s much more to do with the character after NWH. What is there left? Ned becoming the Hobgoblin? Flash Thompson becoming Venom? 

22 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

So is Holland's Spider-Man on the shelf temporarily or permanently? 

I think its more likely Sony wants to do any Spider-Man related announcement themselves, or at least together with Marvel.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Gonna go out on a limb:

July, 2024-Shang Chi 2

February, 2025-Deadpool 3

July, 2025-Thor 5

December, 2025-Spiderman 4

May, 2026-X-Men

Again, Marvel already has a movie scheduled for July 2024. It’s the Thunderbolts. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

Marvel does it first time ever!!! Releasing footage immediately after debuting at comic con. Good, but they had no choice as the movie comes out in 4 months. 

Ragnarok second trailer was also released immediately after Comic Con

Finally, phase 4 is ending soon with WF. Shittiest Marvel Phase to date and we can finally move on to phase 5 (WF looks great tho).

On a glimpse, phase 5 looks amazing and a phase that we deserve indeed. Hope it actually turns out much better than current phase. If yes, then MCU is back and going nowhere baby.

:Venom:

If not, then I'm depressed.

:sadfleck:

• Like 2