Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

4 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

If I'm James Cameron I'm very angry at Disney and marvel

The Marvels is probably angry too cause this Girl Power is stealing its thunder. The whole trailer is like 20 girl power characters working as a team. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

If I'm James Cameron I'm very angry at Disney and marvel

Yup. That's what I said, but let's face it. These are real cheapo version of the real deal. Still cool to see we are getting 2 water based movies within a span of a month with blue humanoids. Lol. May the best win. Vfx wise there is no question which is the clear winner.

3 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Yup. That's what I said, but let's face it. These are real cheapo version of the real deal. Still cool to see we are getting 2 water based movies within a span of a month with blue humanoids. Lol. May the best win. Vfx wise there is no question which is the clear winner.

Yep new genre is emerging. Next year, there will be Aquaman 2, Little Mermaid and Barbie. 

Also Kevin‘s power is unmatched. I love how he just tossed out that they were doing kang Dynasty and the secret wars, and then moved on like it was nothing. I fucking love this man. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jedijake said:

I can see them going back and re-coloring the ocean people.

Can they do that? Can Coogler go back in the remaining months to give them a different color?

Why? They're blue in the comic books and have been blue for more than half a century. 

• Like 6

Way Too Early Predictions

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

$225M / $590M

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania 

$125M / $335M

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 

$190M / $475M

The Marvels 
$160M / $395M 

Blade 
$125M / $300M

Captain America: New World Order 

$130M / $350M

Thunderbolts 

$125M / $315M 

Fantastic Four 

$170M / $440M 

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty 
$300M / $720M 

Avengers: Secret Wars

$350M / $825M 

• Haha 2

I haven't watched anything from Phase 4 and have pretty fully fallen off the Marvel wagon, but that Wakanda Forever teaser is incredible (easily the best Marvel has had in a while) and more than compelling enough for me to want to see it in a theater. Not sure what's going on with the plot, seems like a lot, but from an emotional and technical standpoint, seems like they'd done well. I trust Coogler as a director- hopefully he had a good amount of control.

• Like 1