Eric the Minion

A2 WEEKEND THREAD | 134.1M DOM OW | Thurs 17m / Fri 36m / Sat 45m / Sun 36m

How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

The question is did Avatar left a cultural impact or not

You spending your time on internet funny forum in 2022 asking about funny strange blue cat people CGI movie from 2009 that nobody remember is contender for cultural impact

Very surprised, but anyone needing Avatar tickets, Fandango released a promo today for BOGO tickets "while supplies last" and only til the end of the day...

Code: Avatar

Edit to Add: Of course, posted at 5pm, but all codes redeemed by 8pm...sigh...couldn't have been many codes b/c this didn't get wide play...

Edited by TwoMisfits

I got out about an hour ago, I'd be quite surprised if this has near the staying power of the first one.  Its long as fuck with significant pacing issues(which the first movie didn't have) and the emotional beats and especially the action(wtf was that climax?) aren't nearly as effective as A1.  Definitely Cameron's weakest movie imo.

Also I decided to give the 3D a shot and I wouldn't recommend it at all, it gave me a low-grade headache for the first hour before my brain finally got used to it and it adds nothing.