BadOlCatSylvester

Weekdays Thread (23rd to 26th of January 2023)

28 minutes ago, Elessar said:

Dunno about saint but in interviews he usually comes off as the opposite of an egotist, pointing out the team aspect of moviemaking. As for greedy, again, can't think of anything that would point towards him deviating from the norm. What CAN be said is that he used to be a little hot tempered on sets.

Should we just dervive whatever we want about Jim as a person from this?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

All that matters is that seeing Titanic on the big screen again (unfortunately in 3D) is a way more appealing prospect personally than pretty much any new release movie right now. 

Infinity Pool, Magic Mike 3, Knock At the Cabin?? The oscar re-releases and expansions of films like One Fine Morning

16 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Infinity Pool, Magic Mike 3, Knock At the Cabin?? The oscar re-releases and expansions of films like One Fine Morning

I'm interested in the last of those, sure. But not at the expense of Titanic. I would sooner watch my favourites on the big screen over pretty much anything else. Reminds me that I need to book Blazing Saddles actually.