kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers | Weekend Estimates | 120.5M SPIDER-MAN: ATSV | 40.6M TLM | 12.3M THE BOOGEYMAN | 10.2M GOTG III

http://insidekino.com/News.htm

Trend for admissions in Germany for today (forecast for the weekend, adjusted daily)

Spider-Man - Across the Spider-Verse (175T), Arielle, die Meerjungfrau (175T), Fast & Furious 10 (125T), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (75T), Der Super Mario Bros. Film (40T), The Boogeyman (35T)

TLM and Spider-Verse are neck and neck but projections are down for Spider-Verse and up for TLM from yesterday

From yesterday,

Another weekend falls victim to the beautiful weather...

According to initial trends, Spider-Man - Across the Spider-Verse should conquer the No. 1 position with about 190,000 visitors. This would be almost three times better than the start of the first film (67,761) five years ago.

Silver goes to The Little Mermaid (140,000/500,000), and bronze goes to Fast & Furious 10 (90,000/1,127,500).

The top five are rounded out by Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (60,000/1,692,500) and the Super Mario Bros. movie (35,000/4,940,000).

Edited by ogkalu

Just now, ogkalu said:

http://insidekino.com/News.htm

Trend for admissions in Germany for today

Spider-Man - Across the Spider-Verse (175T), Arielle, die Meerjungfrau (175T), Fast & Furious 10 (125T), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (75T), Der Super Mario Bros. Film (40T), The Boogeyman (35T)

TLM and Spider-Verse are neck and neck but projections are down for Spider-Verse and up for TLM from yesterday

From yesterday,

Another weekend falls victim to the beautiful weather...

According to initial trends, Spider-Man - Across the Spider-Verse should conquer the No. 1 position with about 190,000 visitors. This would be almost three times better than the start of the first film (67,761) five years ago.

Silver goes to The Little Mermaid (140,000/500,000), and bronze goes to Fast & Furious 10 (90,000/1,127,500).

The top five are rounded out by Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (60,000/1,692,500) and the Super Mario Bros. movie (35,000/4,940,000).

It's actually for the full weekend Forecast // Forecast is updated with adjustment on daily performance 

46 minutes ago, baumer said:

Buddy you know how this place works, if a film goes up by $50,000 from the estimates on a wednesday, this place jumps for joy but if it falls $25,000 from the estimates it goes into a deep depression and questions the very existence of the film in the first place.

It's the circle of BOT. and BOM. R/Boxoffice.... It don't half get tedious

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric 2099 said:

1) At like ~$300/year for Unlimited, that's like $0.40 per ticket

2) I didn't even know that many titles were released last year

3) For at least half of them, you would have had to pay me to spend my time watching them

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Why not both like we did or currently do? It's fun. Sony is killing it with AtSV and Marvel did well the latest live action trilogy.

I greatly dislike Holland's trilogy across the board, so I'm waiting for Sony to come up with great stuff in between Morbiuses, like they did with both Spiderverses.

• Like 1

If you just rewatch the same good movie a bunch and maybe spend later viewings in the back of an empty showing on your iPad I guess I could see it…   

tbh <2/day makes that feel like a very breakable record. I would kind of assume that it would be >1000/yr just from some unemployed weirdo who thinks settings obscure records is funny

4 minutes ago, M37 said:

1) At like ~$300/year for Unlimited, that's like $0.40 per ticket

2) I didn't even know that many titles were released last year

3) For at least half of them, you would have had to pay me to spend my time watching them

To be fair, tweet doesn't say unique movies, no? So repeat views should count.

• Like 1

What are your Spider Man movies rankings?

Here's mine:

1. Into The Spiderverse

2. Spider Man 2

3. Spider Man

4. Across The Spiderverse

5. The Amazing Spider Man

6. Homecoming

7. No Way Home

8. Spider Man 3

9. The Amazing Spider Man 2

10. Far From Home

• Like 1