Issac Newton

Weekday Thread | WED NUM - Spidey $6.4M TF7 $4.3M TLM $3.0M

42 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

So MCU release schedule order changes after The Marvels.

Deadpool 3

CA:BNW

Thunderbolts

Blade

FF

I think it's a smart decision to avoid 4 movies in 2024 and put Deadpool first. It's their safest bet and it will help the rest of the films.

Before Kang Dinasty it looks like there's room for another film in November. Which one?

• Like 1

So Marvel moved its heavy hitter for 2024 Deadpool 3 to their prime release date. I am expecting cameos galore on this one. So basically NWH 2.0 but with all the craziness associated with Deadpool movies. I wonder which MCU characters will appear in this one. Deadpool interacting with Star Lord(even a multiverse version) would be hilarious :-)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, stripe said:

So MCU release schedule order changes after The Marvels.

Deadpool 3

CA:BNW

Thunderbolts

Blade

FF

I think it's a smart decision to avoid 4 movies in 2024 and put Deadpool first. It's their safest bet and it will help the rest of the films.

Before Kang Dinasty it looks like there's room for another film in November. Which one?

Spidy 4 will probably be 2025

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IronJimbo & Sheldon's Son said:

$891 for Quantumania today, I don't think Disney are gonna be able to get it over Ant-Man 2 domestic 🤣🤣

That's still playing? They really want that to just barely pass it that badly huh.

1 minute ago, WorkingonaName said:

Mi and Barbie will beat it imo.

Barbie feels more like a Spider-Verse (at best), heavy domestic lean. Mission Impossible is the only other true possibility since it did 791 back in 2018. 

• Like 1

Jimmy is a perfectionist, ain't no way we could ever get 4 Avatar movies in a 7 year span. I'm curious as to what other studios are gonna move for the now empty Dec 2024 date, as Thunderbolts, Sonic, and untitled Jordan Peele movie ain't much. Maybe Spider-Verse?

Edited by Bob Train