Grebacio

Weekdays (June 26 - 30) | Spiderverse 2.78M, Flash 1.66M, Feelings 1.65M

3 hours ago, TomThomas said:

Emmm... Indy 5 had Ford's trauma which prolonged production, de-aging, period piece setting, a lot of CGI action, big sets with big crowds, how is it supposed to be cheaper than Mermaid? Plus Ford and Spielberg's salaries, and maybe previous attempts to make it. In Fast X's case, too many people to pay to is most likely the reason of balooned budget, not Lin's departure.

A lot of these could have been solved if they didn't make a 80 year old lead an action movie. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, XXRkham Asylum said:

O/U $60M for Indiana Jones this weekend?

O/U $13M for ATSV and Elemental?

O/U $5.5M for The Flash?

Under easy 

1 over, 1 under 

Way over, the crash is baked in now

4 hours ago, Dominic Draper said:

The Boogeyman holds confuse me because it was pretty bad, and I don't think I've seen anyone say something positive about it.

Guess it's just a case of being the only horror around until Insidious.

Still confused about why studios decided to drop popes exorcist and renfield same day with clear gaps on the calendar.

I liked it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

That's a 43% jump from Monday. Last year on the same day, we didn't see a jump bigger than 24% on that Tuesday (Elvis) so hopefully that means good things for everything else.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ezen Baklattan said:

That's a 43% jump from Monday. Last year on the same day, we didn't see a jump bigger than 24% on that Tuesday (Elvis) so hopefully that means good things for everything else.

12 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Correct Total ~ $91.6M

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ezen Baklattan said:

If the others were issuing buy one get one free through Fandango like The Flash...

25 minutes ago, Flopped said:

Why is that closeted Scientologist inserting himself into every Summer movie like he is the grandfather of the Summer Blockbuster or something? Sit. 

I’m kinda shocked the Scientology connection isn’t a bigger deal. Celebs get criticized for far less these days. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ezen Baklattan said:

It probably isn’t hurting receipts any that a big chunk of the country is being told to avoid outdoor activity thanks to all this smoke. Thanks, Canada!

10 minutes ago, ListenHunnyUrOver said:

I’m kinda shocked the Scientology connection isn’t a bigger deal. Celebs get criticized for far less these days. 

Being a deadbeat father is far worse and he skates right through that.  Imagine not seeing your daughter since she was 7 and now she's going to college - when you had a custody agreement giving you 10 days a month but you couldn't be bothered because of your cult.

• Like 3