Bob Train

Steve Rogers Birthday Bash Weekend Thread | 5-Day #s: Indy 83.4, Elemental 18, Spidey 17.65, Sound of Freedom 14.2, No Hard Feelings 11.3

I think the Last Jedi is a masterpiece and maybe you’re someone who doesn’t and that’s fine.  What I didn’t like is it forced Lucasfilm to play it safe for the next severall years really until Andor.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Eric Jones said:

This is gonna be a long day 🙃 

I know. I am moving my action figures and their boxes, art work, and collectibles into my new place. And it’s pouring out. 

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

I think the Last Jedi is a masterpiece and maybe you’re someone who doesn’t and that’s fine.  What I didn’t like is it forced Lucasfilm to play it safe for the next severall years really until Andor.

Whenever I walk into most weekend threads these days

bf0b6bea-fdbf-44dc-9594-df1c68252c77_tex

• Haha 7

I've only been back here a short time after being away from this board for a few years, but some things haven't changed.

I was just looking to see if there were any new numbers out and I went back 3 pages and pretty much nothing but SW discussion.

I'm not bitching about it, I just find it amusing that some things are still the same here.😄

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Eric Jones said:

This is gonna be a long day 🙃 

As someone who's here every weekend but usually sticks to lurking, thank you for everything you do.

• Like 1