upriser7

Weekday numbers July 24-27

12 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Yes I am, I was unusually busy with helping some friends moving out during last weekend, but our The Marvels bet is very much on and I’ll come up with a pretty club for it during this weekend. Regarding my exchange with red, it was obviously tongue and cheek lol 

Buddy you're literally on this forum more than anyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, ChipDerby said:

Buddy you're literally on this forum more than anyone.

My work allows me to, but not for some well thought out posts like creating a club during weekdays. What I post here is mostly off the cuff and in between stuff. I just don’t want to rush it, we already have enough clubs that get criticized for not being well thought out as it is.

8 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

My work allows me to, but not for some well thought out posts like creating a club during weekdays. What I post here is mostly off the cuff and in between stuff. I just don’t want to rush it, we already have enough clubs that get criticized for not being well thought out as it is.

So you're the main character in Office Space, lol

office-space-peter-gibbons.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by redfirebird2008
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, redfirebird2008 said:

So you're the main character in Office Space, lol

office-space-peter-gibbons.gif

giphy.gif

It’s past 7pm here but yeah, you’d be surprised how much procrastinating actually is healthy for brainstorming ideas and helping organizing your thoughts. I find it very helpful lol.

56 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

So youre like the BOT version of Manchester United?

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bx6c34krc27uhzyhzfb3

Yes this is what happens when you play in an actual competitive league with good teams capable of winning unlike a certain boring and uncompetitive Liga dominated by the same team again and again. 

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

Share your final 2nd weekend predictions by 11:59pm ET tonight for Barbie and Oppy.

Closest on each gets a free month of Gold tier (no ads, more likes, etc.).

Must quote this post so it's easy to keep track!

Barbie- $95.5m

Oppy- $43.8m

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

Share your final 2nd weekend predictions by 11:59pm ET tonight for Barbie and Oppy.

Barbie - $93,270,000

Oppenheimer - $48,160,000

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ZeeSoh said:

Yes this is what happens when you play in an actual competitive league with good teams capable of winning unlike a certain boring and uncompetitive Liga dominated by the same team again and again. 

Hey our league is extremely exciting if you pretend Bayern Munich doesnt exist lol

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

Barbie - $96.75M

Oppenheimer - $51.2M

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragoncaine said:

Oppenheimer 7pm IMAX showing tn at my local Regal theater in Syracuse, NY is at probably 80% capacity. Only the first 3 rows are still fully available along with a handful of scattered single seats throughout the rest of the theater. And my theater traditionally underindexes due to so many others tracked here because...it's Syracuse.

Barbie's 6:05pm RPX showing only has 36 seats sold, so hoping for a bigger walkup push there. 7:10pm primetime 2D showing has 30 seats sold.

Barbie RPX showing up to 53 sold. 7:10 standard show up to 50 sold. Oppy IMAX showing is actually "only" 67% full at this time of writing - 246/366 seats are occupied w/ 25 minutes to go until previews.

Edited by Dragoncaine

12 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

So we’re just going to pretend Man City doesn’t exist then?

12362506-0-image-a-72_1555450677126.jpg

Edited by Arlborn

Just now, SchumacherFTW said:

It's painful being a Dortmund fan 😞

Im far from beeing a Dortmund fan but even i felt very let down at the end of last season. Dortmund are true bottlers.

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

Originally had 78 and 46 but with the way the murmurings are going I think they'll be higher. 

Barbie: 88,250,250

Oppy: 48,750,750

• Like 2

Saw Oppy in standard 70mm today and holy shit it’s beautiful. Even with a smaller frame it blows digital IMAX out of the water in immersion.

Movie works even better on a rewatch. An incredible achievement from Nolan, just an absolute marvel of story-telling.

• Like 4