filmlover

The 96th Academy Awards Live Feed Thread | Oppy wins it all, but Ryan Gosling is still kenough

Just now, excel1 said:

Who tf would have thought Ryan Gosling would get to this level....

The Mickey mouse club, remember the Titans murder by Numbers and now all of this. The guy is pretty amazing.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

LOL . He won for Inception.  I don't understand why he did not go back to being A DP after his directing  career bombed out

I think he's just enjoying retirement right now and occasionally making good money from a few commercials.

1 minute ago, baumer said:

The Mickey mouse club, remember the Titans murder by Numbers and now all of this. The guy is pretty amazing.

I remember when everyone just thought him of as another pretty boy, and look where he is now. Amazing career. 

• Like 2

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

only 4 awards left. i guess they didn't do too bad with the time. they'll probably really drag these last few out though.

We also have to get through In Memoriam as well.

Just woke up - looks like the favourites won every category except for Sound where Zone of Interest beat Oppenheimer. Even there Zone of Interest was a very close second in the betting odds.