Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

I was fine with the horror movie idea, provided that film was good. Judging by the year and a half delay and that poor first trailer that was released I think we all know that it in fact was not a good film. You don't reshoot 50% of a film if it is good. Sorry but Collider is full of crap.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I was fine with the horror movie idea, provided that film was good. Judging by the year and a half delay and that poor first trailer that was released I think we all know that it in fact was not a good film. You don't reshoot 50% of a film if it is good. Sorry but Collider is full of crap.

Which is actually why I said that making it a horror film was a horrible idea.

Come on, do you guys seriously think the only reason they delayed it was because it wasn’t good?  They didn’t delay Fant4stic and we all know how that turned out.  There’s clearly much more going on behind the scenes, no film is delayed just for being “not good”

14 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Come on, do you guys seriously think the only reason they delayed it was because it wasn’t good?  They didn’t delay Fant4stic and we all know how that turned out.  There’s clearly much more going on behind the scenes, no film is delayed just for being “not good”

220px-AmityvilleAwakeningPoster.jpg

10 minutes ago, filmlover said:

lol this trailer is kinda sad now (and not because of the annoying moody cover of "We Need No Education" featured within). We likely won't see a single frame from this in the final movie.

Can people stop saying it's a damn cover? It's the original song with the instrumentals changed.

• Like 1

On 2018-03-29 at 6:37 AM, That One Guy said:

On Fant4stic they had deadlines regarding the rights IIRC.

Edited by cookie
  • Thanks 1

Meanwhile, remember the Essex Corporation that was teased at the end of X-Men: Apocalypse? Well not only was New Mutants going to feature that mysterious company, but The Tracking Board has learned that Jon Hamm was originally going to appear as Mr. Sinister in a tag at the end of New Mutants, and Boone filmed material that led up to that reveal, only for Fox to change their minds after shooting had been completed.

Jon Hamm's agent strikes again @MrPink

• Astonished 3
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1