Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

22 minutes ago, AJG said:

Will I be able to see this in 4K, or will the streaming service be capped at 1080p?

This is not going to Disney streaming. Disney streaming will only have family movies. I'm sure New Mutants will not be a family movie. Hulu, maybe. But it will take a while for the government to approve (or not) the purchase.

On 3/30/2018 at 5:32 PM, Nova said:

It doesn't make sense to me either. Which is why I'm not buying it. I'm just discussing what was said in the article though lol 

http://www.tracking-board.com/inside-the-drama-surrounding-foxs-new-mutants-including-a-top-secret-new-cast-member-exclusive/

“Boone and Lee wrote the initial drafts of the script, but they were replaced and brought back multiple times. The studio even assembled a writer’s room to tear apart the script and put it back together. So while Boone and Lee might have their names on every draft, agency sources insist that this film was written by committee.

According to those sources, here are all of the writers who had a direct hand in the New Mutants script: Scott Neustadter & Michael Weber, Josh Zetumer, Chad & Carey Hayes and Seth Grahame-Smith, plus there were six more guys in a writer’s room tasked with generating ideas for the film.”

Seth was a heavily involved producer and writer on IT. This development is less surprising in light of that. Chad & Carey Hayes have horror films under their belt, having written The Conjuring movies.

Boone did talk about the YA and traditional cbm elements of the film in other interviews. His words may have also been influenced when these decisions were made closer to the time of the interview

Edited by RedX

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:59 PM, Litio said:

People comparing the delay of this movie with Rings, Amityville, Monster Trucks and Pan ... Lol. 
Unlike these, X-men has many fans. The potential of this movie is great. And they're delaying the film in 16 months for reshoot. There's enough time to make a whole new movie. I'm sure Fox learned with Fantastic Four's failure and Logan's success. IMO NM's delay is because they want a movie better than a mediocrity.

Denial:Early Stage of Grieving.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

34pL.gif

It's called living in the real world instead of a fanboy fantasy world.

New Mutants gives every sign of being a total mess,one that is unsalvageable on a reasonable cost.

Reshooting the entire movie would send the budget into orbit,making it unlikely to earn a decent return on investment.

Edited by dudalb
  • Thanks 1