Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

after solo and this i think the message is clear; stop putting these rubbish game of thrones actors in movies.

John Wick 1 had the right idea by having Theon be the despicable prick who John Wick hunts down for revenge

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

after solo and this i think the message is clear; stop putting these rubbish game of thrones actors in movies.

It’s fucking insane. Sophie Turner sucks. Jon Snow is terrible. Jamie Lannister has the worst American accent I’ve ever heard. I just don’t get it.

• Like 1

Was anyone actually impressed by the first teaser back in October? I remember feeling nothing for it then, and upon rewatch, it remains unremarkable, other than one or two shots. Production design, costume design, and almost all of the cinematography looks bland, nothing that inspires true horror, and no star power whatsoever. No wonder Fox wants to add new chara*stars*cters.

By the time this is out, the first trailer will be 22 months old. What's the record for length between a film's first trailer, and it's release? Closest I can think of is G.I. Joe Retaliation (16 months).

4 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Was anyone actually impressed by the first teaser back in October? I remember feeling nothing for it then, and upon rewatch, it remains unremarkable, other than one or two shots. Production design, costume design, and almost all of the cinematography looks bland, nothing that inspires true horror, and no star power whatsoever. No wonder Fox wants to add new chara*stars*cters.

By the time this is out, the first trailer will be 22 months old. What's the record for length between a film's first trailer, and it's release? Closest I can think of is G.I. Joe Retaliation (16 months).

The Peanuts Movie's teaser came out in March 2014 and its film release was Nov 2015

I heard Where the Wild Things Are had a teaser with the 2000 Grinch movie but didn't come out til 2009. I think that's the longest.

1 hour ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Amityville Awakening with about 4 years between trailer and release.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AJG said:

It’s fucking insane. Sophie Turner sucks. Jon Snow is terrible. Jamie Lannister has the worst American accent I’ve ever heard. I just don’t get it.

ICON

• Haha 4
  • Astonished 1

The Collider shit says that the film tested well and Boone had a cut he was happy with but Fox wants the film to be "tonally distinct" like Logan and Deadpool.  why the fuck are you still delaying it?  that's gonna make people even more concerned if you delay a film that already has a trailer that's played in front of multiple films and millions of people have seen.  just release the goddamn film as the director wants it instead of doing this shit.

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

The Collider shit says that the film tested well and Boone had a cut he was happy with but Fox wants the film to be "tonally distinct" like Logan and Deadpool.  why the fuck are you still delaying it?  that's gonna make people even more concerned if you delay a film that already has a trailer that's played in front of multiple films and millions of people have seen.  just release the goddamn film as the director wants it instead of doing this shit.

That literally makes no sense. It tested well, so they decided to reshoot half the movie and add new characters 

• Like 10

Just now, grim22 said:

That literally makes no sense. It tested well, so they decided to reshoot half the movie and add new characters 

If it's true, then Fox is being really dumb with this.  You have a perfectly fine film on your hands if it's testing well, so what's the point in delaying?

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

People who obsessively root for a film

Thank God I'm not one of those low life weirdos!

But if Deadpool 2 gets less than a 72 on RT I'm gonna light myself on fire in front of the 20th Century Fox studio lot.

Edited by LOGAN'sLuckyRun
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Disbelief 1