CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

lol sound like a broken record.What is the competition next week and the week after?I think as long as there is no huge big film it should keep going...

Next week there is nothing... the week after MIB3 will affect it somewhat.

If you Google it, there are reoprts of anything from AVATAR selling 5mil to 9mil more tickets than TDK. The difference between each films gross is about 230mil and even if AVATAR had been a 3D ONLY film, it wouldn't be 230mil ahead of TDK if they had sold the same amount of tickets so it sold quite a few more obviously.

It's around 5m ahead of it. Avengers doesn't have a 75-80% 3D share like Avatar did, so it would need around $650-660m to match TDK's admissions. Very possible IMHO. I'm rooting for it to reach the $700m club with Avatar. :)

It's around 5m ahead of it. Avengers doesn't have a 75-80% 3D share like Avatar did, so it would need around $650-660m to match TDK's admissions. Very possible IMHO. I'm rooting for it to reach the $700m club with Avatar. :)

700 DOM would put it at 1.5-1.6B WW :o

I wouldn't be surprised to see it go up some more. They underestimated last Sunday by 7m after all.

The thing is though is that today is Mother's Day... I don't think that will help this film at all. In fact, it will probably do more harm than good...

I'm starting to think 650mil could be possible, i still think its a long shot but it could do it, 700mil i doubt it but again it could do it.