Neo

Gods of Egypt | Feb 26, 2016 | IMAX release confirmed

3 hours ago, antovolk said:

But it's a tougher sell to the predominantly male SB audience......they've given up on marketing this to them. Look at the social media reactions to last year's Insurgent trailer.

Could be 30" each then

Edited by alisson23

8 minutes ago, DAJK said:

:rofl: history teacher who teaches grade 12 comparative civilizations at our school asked his class if they want to do a field trip to the theatre to see this movie because they are just starting their Ancient Egypy unit.

Idiocracy.

It s true.

All of it.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

LOL no. I would rather have the monkeys at the zoo throw their poo at me than watch this.

Those IMAX shows will be filled with crazy fans that want to watch this on February 25 at 7 PM!

(But seriously, can IMAX say "ehhhh maybe we just want to keep Deadpool one more week"? Probably not :lol: )

I'm definitely seeing this with Movie Pass. This looks way too bad to miss hahaha. I showed my GF that first clip above and she informed she will not be joining me at this movie. Ah well, hahaha. I'm going to enjoy watching it for free anyway, and by free I mean wasting my time seeing this train wreck. I guess it's like rubber necking, but with movies. LOL.