MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

BS I wouldn't have said 11-12m could be wrong but more like 8-10 closer to 8 see what happens, Dictator yeah at least 5 prob closer to 6, WTE around 4.5 sounds about right, DS 4m mark & TA atm would say 16-18

8m for Battleship... lolololololololololololololol

I still doubt it will cause TA to drop over 25% over the 4-days from this weekend.TA still owns the family crowd

Oh no, I was not saying that, I just don't think it can outdo IM1's 18% drop. And that's what it would take to get past TDK that weekend, IMO.(Then the studio est comes in tomorrow at 18m and my whole projection is shot to hell.) :lol:

I hate when animals are really abused while making a movie. It's despicable. Gladly its much rarer nowadays.I still feel like shit whenever an animal dies or gets beaten in a movie, even if its CG..That is one of the reasons why I probably wont even watch Cannibal Holocaust.

Same here. But, I'm weird.I can handle horses dying in like battle situations, but I have a problem with horses, or animals in general dying for laughs or for shock like in National Lampoon's Animal House, The Godfather 2, Fear (I hated that part in that movie, this is when I wished the studios would have stepped in and said that was too much)

with $17 i will be very very happy, $18 will be AMAZING, but $16 is not bad at all i hope for a +55% saturday increase so a $60 is doable! $18 might take avengers to $65 but i expect something like $17 friday, $26.5 saturday and $8 sunday $61.5 third weekend (second best and a 463.5 total!!!!!)

• Like 1

Sascha Cohen has a 3 picture deal with paramount. He stated that he hasn't lost any money on a film he has been in yet. There's a howard stern interview on youtube with him out of character.The Rated-R really killed it. I bet there were tons of 13-16 year olds dying to see it in theatres, but had no 'gaurdian' to go with.Do you think his over advertising could have killed it's weekend ? Over saturating of marketing ... is that even possible ? I've seen more advertising about The Dictator than any other movie. But maybe it's only because it was on my radar.