Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

4 hours ago, chasmmi said:

IS always fun seeing posts like this after the fact :) 

I think this is what people forget.  None of us, or very few of us thought this would even hit 100 million in total.  I'm thrilled to be so wrong.

• Like 1

There are some minor problems I have with the movie, but for being one of the few movies this year that got me deeply invested in the characters and their relationships, I'd give those problems a pass.

Though sad to see there won't be these awesome kid actors in the sequel anymore, I'm still excited for following the journey of the characters in Part 2.  

• Like 2

Here's a piece I wrote for top ten films.  I think those of you who have read the book and or seen the movie, might like this.

It is spoiler heavy for both book and movie, so do not enter if you dn't want to be spoiled.

But here are the top ten reasons why the book is better than the movie

https://www.top10films.co.uk/42788-top-10-things-missing-andy-muschiettis-made-book-better/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:34 AM, 75Live said:

I wasn't sure if any of the clips in this were spoilerish.  I don't think they are, but figured I'd test it in here first then maybe move it to the main movie thread.  But for those that like Batman and the psychology of him, as well as, IT.  I thought this was pretty well done :) 

Batman thinks "God, another insane Clown to handle"/

• Like 1

Almost done the book! 44 pages left to be exact.

I will say this. I'm glad I saw the movie first and read the book 2nd. Both are quite different and I don't know how I would have felt seeing the movie had I read the book first.

Still love both though! As I said in the spoiler thread, I'd love for them to make a franchise of this and do movies depicting the history of Derry and some of the other happenings that have taken place there every 27 years. There's more than enough material in the book to work from, that's for sure.

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:47 AM, The Last baumer said:

I think this is what people forget.  None of us, or very few of us thought this would even hit 100 million in total.  I'm thrilled to be so wrong.

"IT" is definently this year's "Blockbuster That No One Saw Coming" movie. It is a studio exec's fantasy come true: A huge Blockbuster for a B movie budget price.

On 26.10.2017 at 7:09 AM, a2knet said:

Was looking to end at 329 imo, about 5m short of SMH...this will push it closer. How close, time will tell...

In 7 th week It will earn around 4.6 mln and Sm:h earned 6.3 mln, after that Sm:H added another 17.5 mln, if IT will earn 12.77 mln (4,6:6,3*17.5) it will finish over 334, slightly over SM:H. 

16 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

When should we expect casting news for the adult characters for the IT sequel to start coming in?

Filming properbly wont start until late next year so it could be a while