Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

8 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Yeah, I think most fans feel the same way as you do. The kids stuff is stronger material.

I that feeling is more from the mini series than the book. There is a lot of creepy cool stuff that happens to them as adults that was left out of the mini series.

That's the best trailer for a horror movie since the Texas Chainsaw remake.  It's sets the tone and it captures everything I love about the book.  Bill being the leader, Ben the book worm, Michael the history guy and they even have the evil drug store guy.  Whoever cut this did a phenomenal job with it.  I'll camp out for this one!  I'm literally in tears right now....tears of joy.  Brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!

• Like 8