A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

What's up, Neo?

I was the one that moved the thread. The movie doesn't have a date and seems to be stuck in development hell with the script being rewritten several times. There is no need for now to have this thread lost in the main forum. 

• Like 1

I was the one that moved the thread. The movie doesn't have a date and seems to be stuck in development hell with the script being rewritten several times. There is no need for now to have this thread lost in the main forum. 

Lost isn't the problem, its the no date and delayed and production problems.

• Like 2

I'm down for the movie too. Lil bit of Scifi, lots of historical fantasy (cause lets get real that's what this is), and some mother fucking Fass to top it off.

Worse case scenario...it's still better than 90% of video game movies. Best case? It's pretty damn good.

I can deal with that. As long as I don't have to log into Uplay to watch it.

• Like 1

I'm down for the movie too. Lil bit of Scifi, lots of historical fantasy (cause lets get real that's what this is), and some mother fucking Fass to top it off.

Worse case scenario...it's still better than 90% of video game movies. Best case? It's pretty damn good.

I can deal with that. As long as I don't have to log into Uplay to watch it.

Worst case: It's as bad as III or Unity.

• Like 1

As bad as Unity? The frame rate of the movie will fall below 24fps and Fassbender will fall through the floor into a virtual abyss?

I...almost want to see that.

And Ubisoft offers a free copy of Uwe Boll's Far Cry to people who preordered the Blu Ray. This shit writes itself

• Like 3