A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

I thought it was one of its strong points. It was a fun adventure, the story and lack of chemistry between the jake and gemma were the weak points for me.

That's another weak part. But generally, the movie just didn't wow me. The finale with its sand galore was just boring imo. It was a wasted opportunity to be honest. I hope AC doesn't mimic it.

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 1

This is going to flop now. Waaaaaaaaay too late. Plus with Unity being such a fuck up, there isn't a great deal of trust in the brand at the moment.

Yeah. I've stopped giving a fuck about AC at this point. The way AC UNITY dropped down the UK chart also says a lot.

I'm still into AC and last time i checked Unity is consistently in the top 5 or thereabout in the UK sales charts.

I just love the quasi realistic historical settings, mixed with conspiracy theories. The switching of settings makes it not get old.

They should work on the gameplay, though. Controls are still kinda sluggish and awkward. And they took way too much out in Unity in terms of control options (one example is not being able to fight bare hands anymore).

• Like 1

I'm still into AC and last time i checked Unity is consistently in the top 5 or thereabout in the UK sales charts.

I just love the quasi realistic historical settings, mixed with conspiracy theories. The switching of settings makes it not get old.

They should work on the gameplay, though. Controls are still kinda sluggish and awkward. And they took way too much out in Unity in terms of control options (one example is not being able to fight bare hands anymore).

The reason its doing well at the moment is the fact that every retailer has halved the price of it. Not many next gen games you can get for 25 quid within 2 months.

The reason its doing well at the moment is the fact that every retailer has halved the price of it. Not many next gen games you can get for 25 quid within 2 months.

Checked some internet sites, they still sell it for over 40 pounds.

• Like 1

If TFA really breaks out, like say make $600M+, this might move even though it is facing off against a SW spin-off. Also, how well MI5 holds up against VII will play a role in deciding whether to keep this date.

As far as Avatar 2, I thought it was a given that it would not come out this year. To film all 3 films would probably take at least 9 months or more. They still have a lot of pre-production work and then post would probably take another 6 to 12 months per movie. No way was it coming out this year.

• Like 1

Theres plenty of movies that could be blamed for game adaptations having a bad reputation but Persia isn't one of them.

They're all pretty bad or at the very least unmemorable, Warcraft is gonna be the ultimate test for video game adaptations.

Edit:  Since the Hobbit movies sucked, I'm really rooting for that one.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

They're all pretty bad or at the very least unmemorable, Warcraft is gonna be the ultimate test for video game adaptations.

Edit: Since the Hobbit movies sucked, I'm really rooting for that one.

I have Zero interest in Warcraft as a gaming franchise, but simply having Ziggy's son in the directors chair has me interested.