A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

Bad bad bad music choice. Agree that orchestra would work way better. The action looks pretty good though. I am looking forward to the next trailer and hopefully they will show some of the story plot.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This is giving me such Prince of Persia vibes lol.

335m worldwide would not be bad at all for a movie like this. If that is not enough to make it profitable then that is the studio's fault for making the movie too expensive. 

Edited by John Marston

Looks pretty dope, loved Macbeth so I'm actually cautiously optimistic about this one. I also thought the music was a great choice- added to the stylized nature of the trailer and broke from the traditional sword and sandal "epic score" crap. I like things that are different. No idea why everyone wants everything to follow the same formula and hit the same beats. Why would you want this to use the same music and style choices as flops like Persia and countless other movies of that style? Also, I know Kanye is a massive douchebag personally, but LMAO at people suddenly pretending like he hasn't made some of the best hip hop albums ever all of a sudden. "How does he have a career?" Hmmm, maybe because albums like Late Registration and Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy were maybe the best albums of any genre of their respective years. But hey, just a guess. 

• Like 3

The movie itself looks really good. The way the trailer is edited and the music is though are awful.

EDIT: Lol all the complaints on youtube and this site are the music choice is bad.

Edited by eXtacy

27 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Looks pretty dope, loved Macbeth so I'm actually cautiously optimistic about this one. I also thought the music was a great choice- added to the stylized nature of the trailer and broke from the traditional sword and sandal "epic score" crap. I like things that are different. No idea why everyone wants everything to follow the same formula and hit the same beats. Why would you want this to use the same music and style choices as flops like Persia and countless other movies of that style? Also, I know Kanye is a massive douchebag personally, but LMAO at people suddenly pretending like he hasn't made some of the best hip hop albums ever all of a sudden. "How does he have a career?" Hmmm, maybe because albums like Late Registration and Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy were maybe the best albums of any genre of their respective years. But hey, just a guess. 

:wtf::sadben:

PS: Lovely footage, this movie has some potential. After this trailer I'm really hopeful for all 3 big video game movies this year to actually gross just enough worldwide not to be called flops.

• Like 1

Again a trailer gets ruined by stupid music.

I hate this trend of putting some stupid song in a trailer, that shit is prevalent in video game trailers, too, including Assassins Creed. In most cases it doesn't work.

Edited by Elessar

I still think this going up against Star Wars is suicide. This will likely have some cross over audience with Star Wars. 

Atleast Sing can pull in families/kids and Passengers can pull in females  if they play up the romance angle.