A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

10 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

This was attached to Rogue One but it was the 2nd trailer and not greatly better 3rd. Not sure why they would do this unless the cinema simply had not updated it for the midnight screening.

The final trailer wasn't sent out to US cinemas. (EDIT I see you're in Australia haha. in which case they haven't got it maybe yet?)

Edited by antovolk

On 2016. 12. 13. at 7:25 PM, Alli said:

The guy who wrote this article is delusional. No way Assassins Creed beats Passengers. It can be a closer match than most people think but AC has still no chance to win.

On 14/12/2016 at 8:45 PM, misafeco said:

The guy who wrote this article is delusional. No way Assassins Creed beats Passengers. It can be a closer match than most people think but AC has still no chance to win.

Passengers is taking hard hits from critics and doesn't seem good at all. Will Pratt and Lawrence be sufficient ? I think that if Assassin's Creed get good reviews (or mixed to good which is likely IMO), there's a chance AC beats Passengers. Of course, both should have released further from Star Wars IMO.

Edited by Shaldun

48 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

For Passengers, the cat is already out of the bag and certified dead. For Assassin's Creed, it is a Schrodinger one. Anyone knows when the reviews are out? I can feel a big shitstorm is coming for Fox. 

Monday evening actually. There's a "fan screening " in London Sunday so we will get reax for sure, I'm desperately trying to get tickets...

1 minute ago, antovolk said:

Monday evening actually. There's a "fan screening " in London Sunday so we will get reax for sure, I'm desperately trying to get tickets...

LOL I won't trust those fan reactions anymore. But, Fox is showing no strong sign of confidence at all. Even Sony got the guts to lift the embargo for Passengers earlier...

5 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

LOL I won't trust those fan reactions anymore. But, Fox is showing no strong sign of confidence at all. Even Sony got the guts to lift the embargo for Passengers earlier...

and with Passengers crashing like it did review wise, maybe that's why they decided to keep the embargo :P