Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Yeah. My local PBS station was interviewing a security expert this morning -- he was saying what theaters usually do (and should do) is have all outer doors secured. If they're opened, an alarm should sound. I guess in this instance the door was either unlocked or not particularly secure.

My dad said there was speculation that he had an accomplice who opened the door for him. That would make sense. It's as easy as one of them buying the ticket and the other one showing up at the exit with all of his weapons.

Tonight is looking huge with sellouts. Most theaters here have at least one showing full for the evening. I'm seeing some matinee sellouts as well.

Edited by Gopher

Bloody hell! The Leicester Square ODEON 1700 seater has sold out every single one of its seats for the 7:30pm showing. Every single one.

Bfi imax has nearly sold out all of its screenings for the entire week.

Bloody hell! The Leicester Square ODEON 1700 seater has sold out every single one of its seats for the 7:30pm showing. Every single one.

I still remember seeing DH2 with that sold out crowd. Crazy.

Rth needs to start his own website with early numbers and other news and wait for the millions of $ that comes rolling in when Nikki buys him out

Rth will lose his job then and won't have access to numbers anymore.

Yeah. My local PBS station was interviewing a security expert this morning -- he was saying what theaters usually do (and should do) is have all outer doors secured. If they're opened, an alarm should sound. I guess in this instance the door was either unlocked or not particularly secure.

It would really suck if movie theaters all unnecessarily beefed up their security when all they had to do was make sure the back door was closed.
  • Like 1

Bfi imax has nearly sold out all of its screenings for the entire week.

More than that even.Show-times in the 3rd and 4th week are even sold out.But this is spectacular. Such a huge auditorium selling out. I've seen it once before, with DH2. Edited by Heretic

LMAO that made me smile. Nice to have some levity.

:lol:Seriously I was pissed though, he was texting me earlier saying how pumped he was, and I told him to take a nap because he fell asleep the last time I went to the movies with him but instead he decided to go smoke up with some people before meeting up with me. He stayed awake the whole 90 minutes we waited for the film to start and then literally as soon as it began I looked over and he was passed out! I tried waking him up but he wasn't having it, but finally did for the last 40 minutes or so.