CJohn

Minions | 7.10.2015 | Crosses 1 BILLION Worldwide. Beats Toy Story 3 on the all-time chart.

The story sounds pretty insane, though.

Well, it would have to be insane, and at least the filmmakers are savvy enough to realize this. Then again, it may not matter anyway because if Despicable Me 2 could become a mega-blockbuster, then the story doesn't really need to have anything interesting going on--just put the Minions up on the screen and stuff the vault.

minions.png

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2014/10/first-artwork-official-synopsis-despeciable-spin-minions.html

Damn, that synopsis sounds crazy. It'd get me really hyped for this if I wasn't so jaded by Illumination's non-DM1 output.

you know, I had almost no interest in this film.. untill I read this ^ sounds crazy!!

I think the trailer looks great! I think it looks really cute and charming to be honest. Despicable Me 2 was forgettable, and I don't 100% doubt this one will be as well, but it looks like I'll have a lot of fun at the movies!

Oh, and this is going to be HUGE at the Box Office!!!!

• Like 2

Am I the only one who thought the trailer was terrible? I didn't so much as smirk watching it. That was the biggest thing the minions had was they were funny, but that was just awful. Next trailer better be good or I probably won't even see this.

• Like 4