CJohn

Minions | 7.10.2015 | Crosses 1 BILLION Worldwide. Beats Toy Story 3 on the all-time chart.

So like if the minions have existed since the beginning of time serving only evil they must have done at least a few truly despicable things right? like tortured innocents and stuff. there's gotta be a few bits in the movie of them working at a concentration camp or hammering the nails into Jesus's hands. 

• Like 2

So like if the minions have existed since the beginning of time serving only evil they must have done at least a few truly despicable things right? like tortured innocents and stuff.

Well, I'm sure they tried...

• Like 1

So like if the minions have existed since the beginning of time serving only evil they must have done at least a few truly despicable things right? like tortured innocents and stuff. there's gotta be a few bits in the movie of them working at a concentration camp or hammering the nails into Jesus's hands. 

They're the ones who appeared to Eve in the garden and told her to bite the apple. Shh, don't tell anyone. :ph34r:

I think they're the ones who destroyed the BOM forums. That was a capital crime there.

• Like 3

I'm probably gonna sound like an old fart here, but the hanging scene bothered me in the newest trailer. Sorry, but probably not the best idea to be making a joke out of something like that in a kid's film. The impalement played up for laughs was a little much too I thought.

• Like 1

Also, hearing a member of the GA (I qualify her as one thanks to her comment that my viewing of Paul Blart 2 couldn't have been that bad; she thought that movie would be funny) say the Minions have been overplayed recently made me ridiculously happy

I'm probably gonna sound like an old fart here, but the hanging scene bothered me in the newest trailer. Sorry, but probably not the best idea to be making a joke out of something like that in a kid's film. The impalement played up for laughs was a little much too I thought.
Not a fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas, I take it? Damn you for forcing me to defend this Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

The movie is going to get its advertising into everyone's home. No way will people not know that a Minions movie is coming out on July 10th. They have tied up with Amazon to have packages delivered in "Minion boxes". This is really smart advertising and getting awareness to as many people as possible

• Like 1

Whatever is better than gold, thats what color medal Universals marketing team deserves. Like damn, theyve done brought Amazon into this. I wonder who came up with the Minions.

Like I wonder who was doodling and randomly drew a yellow bean with extremities and one eye and overalls and said "hey Universal, this little creature could be useful. It should probably speak gibberish though." That person has to be feeling good and living large.

The movie is going to get its advertising into everyone's home. No way will people not know that a Minions movie is coming out on July 10th. They have tied up with Amazon to have packages delivered in "Minion boxes". This is really smart advertising and getting awareness to as many people as possible

Bello! Look who could be arriving on your doorstep soon… #MinionBoxes http://t.co/SuCOSvgyXb https://t.co/xI7AL50XW9

— Amazon (@amazon) May 26, 2015

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow, that's good marketing. 2015 is Universal's year.

I thought that was really inappropriate too. But, I must admit I laughed.

Edited by tree - we're home
  • Like 1