Moviedweeb

Weekend Estimates (8/3-5/12): TDKR @ #1 w/ $10.4m Fri/35.5 wknd, TR: $9.2m/24.5 (Boxoffice.com est.)

I wonder what the early numbers threads for John Carter looked like. Poor fanboys beating their chest over a number and forgetting how much their film costs.

All the JC fanboys disappeared as soon as numbers started rolling in! It was epic. Some of them still haven't returned! :lol:

It's not going to. Even with 9M, TDKR should hit around 30M. Early numbers are rarely spot on. I'll wait for Rth to confirm this.

Since when did we start listening to Nikki again? I thought Rth was our guy now...

Gah, I dont know why, but I just want to see TR burn. I had the same thing with TASM and it actually did pretty well.

Maybe because the trailers make it seem like they've taken a great 90s action movie and done their best to try to remove all the fun from it.

Why are people having a pissing contest with Total Recall's number?

I just hate it when people try to backtrack and say they expected this all along when if you go look in the TR thread or weekend predictions thread you can see the majority were sureTR would be some epic sub 15m OW bomb.

Oh for fucks sake, why do some have to panic everytime the first TDKR numbers come out. It's still going to win the weekend and be around 350 million by Sunday with about 80-100 million left to go. Not mention overseas should be close to 700 million on it's way towards a billion.

Edited by DAR

Oh for fucks sake, why do some have to panic everytime the first TDKR numbers come out. It's still going to win the weekend and be around 350 million by Sunday with at 80-100 million left to go. Not mention overseas should be close to 700 million on it's way towards a billion.

True that...Kevin Bacon must live on as well B)

Oh lol, JC had fanboys? Thats hilarious.

There was this one called Hand of illumination that was insistent it was gonna slaughter THG at the domestic box office and gross 900m+ WW right up till it came out! :rofl: He disappeared during OW and I've never seen him since.

There was this one called Hand of illumination that was insistent it was gonna slaughter THG at the domestic box office and gross 900m+ WW right up till it came out! :rofl: He disappeared during OW and I've never seen him since.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I just hate it when people try to backtrack and say they expected this all along when if you go look in the TR thread or weekend predictions thread you can see the majority were sureTR would be some epic sub 15m OW bomb.

And i hate when people attack others for not even serious predictions and they could read the actual prediction one post down.

He still appears from time to time. Only to get back to the shadows.