Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

Saw a screening of UNCLE tonight and it's really good!

It had a nice amount of action/combat, but surprisingly a lot of a humor too. Probably the funniest movie that I've seen in months.

It wasn't as sleek or stylish as Kingsman, but I think overall UNCLE might be the better movie.

Cavill is good, but Hammer is better.

A-

• Like 4

Saw a screening of UNCLE tonight and it's really good!

It had a nice amount of action/combat, but surprisingly a lot of a humor too. Probably the funniest movie that I've seen in months.

It wasn't as sleek or stylish as Kingsman, but I think overall UNCLE might be the better movie.

Cavill is good, but Hammer is better.

A-

What about the girls? How much screentime do they get? Debicki got a lot of "best performance in Great Gatsby raves" did she steal the show here?

What about the girls? How much screentime do they get? Debicki got a lot of "best performance in Great Gatsby raves" did she steal the show here?

They are both pretty good.

Vikander is in it almost as much as Cavill & Hammer and she definitely fits the part. Debicki only has a couple scenes and she's not given much to work with, so no show stealing.

Edited by H#ngm#n

well according to MT ( a site that I wasn't familiar with before I came to BOT ) UNCLE is selling 4% of presold tickets so far. More than F4 anyway

F4 is probably doing a sub $8m weekend so not a great benchmark. 

From the one screen per theater it seems to be averaging at and it's low pre-sales, under $20m looks very likely.  It might even have difficulty doing $15m