Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

58 minutes ago, grim22 said:

On TV shows, I trust HBO to not let anything very subpar make it to air.

They've put more than their fair share of bombs before. Just last year they put out that much-derided (and cancelled) series adaptation of The Time Traveler's Wife that's already vanished from Max. And of course who could ever forget this bomb:

Vinyl (TV Series 2016) - IMDb

52 minutes ago, filmlover said:

They've put more than their fair share of bombs before. Just last year they put out that much-derided (and cancelled) series adaptation of The Time Traveler's Wife that's already vanished from Max. And of course who could ever forget this bomb:

eh, they're more consistent than anyone else rn by far. they just had a run-up of shows that included HOTD-White Lotus-TLOU-Succession all one after the other. And maybe another Barry season is gonna hit right after that too

5 hours ago, Eric Creed said:

I feel so blessed to be the only person who hasn't seen a single second of Euphoria. :cloud9:

5 hours ago, grim22 said:

Right there with you. Probably the primary reason I still have no idea who Sydney Sweeney is beyond her having a MAGA family

I have only see the relevant parts of these type of shows on nsfw subreddits..

• Haha 4
  • Disbelief 1

13 hours ago, AJG said:

The second straight Sam Levinson HBO show where it's been revealed he's a chaotic creep. 

I'm not necessarily offended or against a show having scenes like this but...I uh highly doubt the hack behind Malcolm and Marie would've executed it tastefully. Sounds like a total disaster, poor Amy Seimetz :(

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TMP said:

eh, they're more consistent than anyone else rn by far. they just had a run-up of shows that included HOTD-White Lotus-TLOU-Succession all one after the other. And maybe another Barry season is gonna hit right after that too

Oh yes, HBO has always been very consistent in terms of putting out quality programs (love all five of those shows), it's just easy to forget that they do put out the occasional flop.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, filmlover said:

Vinyl (TV Series 2016) - IMDb

You've got to face your fears...

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

they do put out the occasional flop.

Westworld was one of them (let's ignore that it got 4 seasons). That show was set up to be Game Of Thrones replacement, and now HBO Max doesn't even carry it.

On 3/2/2023 at 11:20 AM, AJG said:

I love this show but I just feel that editing the trailer like it's the action movie blockbuster of the summer wasn't the best choice

I always hear about this show but no clue what it’s even about? Never seen it. Is the show about politics or something?