Arrow has been down this year IMO, maybe the creative teams have put more focus on Flash (which has blown Arrow away so far IMO) ... this episode was okay, but nothing special IMO, until the end.  That ATOM suit tease (in a very Tony Stark like manner) and debut of Digger Harkness/Captain Boomerang was great. :)

I've found Brandon Routh to be stealing so many scenes in so many episodes.  Dude may have been labeled a failure due to Superman Returns, but the guy has more skill & charisma than anyone else on this show and it stands out. 

tumblr_nfbbkcjamk1sjxzs0o1_400.gif

tumblr_nfbbkcjamk1sjxzs0o2_400.gif

:)

Edited by Adam

Last night's episode was pretty weak. Cupid Lady wasn't even a campy fun villainess like last week's tease promised. This season has been pretty uneven so far compared to mostly strong first two. Too much CW-ness, I guess, or maybe The Flash (which is definitely the stronger show at the moment) has sucked up the creativity this season.

How old is Ras supposed to be?

Some of the comics have him being at least 600 years old, but there seems to be a range any where from 450 years to 600+

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

CBS Survivor 2.4/8 9.39

ABC The Middle 2.2/7 8.09

NBC The Mysteries of Laura 1.2/4 8.03

FOX Hell's Kitchen (8-10PM) 1.2/4 3.56

CW Arrow 1.0/3 3.04

You would have thought more (Nielsen) viewers would have watched yesterday's episode after last week's series high Flash crossover episode. I guess we'll be seeing more Flash episodes in the future.

Some of the comics have him being at least 600 years old, but there seems to be a range any where from 450 years to 600+

Thanks.  It was this comment by Ras that had me wondering.

"It's been 67 years since a man challenged me."

hangman it actually went up a tenth 1.1/3 &3.06 million viewers in final ratings 

i won't be looking forward to the next 3 episodes that are heavily laurel black canary centric , it s gonna be a trainwreck episodes where she gets lots of airtime tend to dip low

i know my viewing doesnt count but ain't nobody here for laurel's magical transformation into black canary when it took her sister and oliver much longer to become their vigilante alter ego 

Not a bad return.  It was good to see they kept some continuity with Oliver being dead that Malcolm and Thea are still in trouble.

We also got the new Canary which we knew was coming and Oliver was brought back to life.  I wonder if they will explain how they did it and if they use the obvious comic way or if they explain it differently

The last couple haven't been bad, but it was kind of anti-climatic with how he came back.  It was just, hey it was really cold so you didn't die :P

I get that is more realistic, but I was kind of hoping for a Lazarus Pit ;)