Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

I know that it doesn't show much but it gave me chills. I know that i shouldn't be excited for a 35 years old sequel to a classic masterpiece but the whole crew behind this and the look and feel of the teaser got me pumped.

My most anticipated film of 2017 probably.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Looks like it will appeal to sci-fi junkies. The GA won't give a damn. Reminds me of the first Girl in the Dragon Tatoo teaser...Should do 130+ DOM and 350+ WW

If it has the same meditative tone as the original, those would be great numbers. But I suspect they'll put a bit more action in this one.

4 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Looks like it will appeal to sci-fi junkies. The GA won't give a damn. Reminds me of the first Girl in the Dragon Tatoo teaser...Should do 130+ DOM and 350+ WW

Says movie will only appeal to sci-fi junkies and then projects it to be a bonafide WW hit? Mixing your signals there, buddy.

• Like 1