Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

Just now, Goffe said:

all four women (the female terminator, the girlfriend, madam and the memory producer girl) in this movie gave fantastic performances, and their big scenes were the highlight for me.

Yup.

Spoilers maybe, beware.

My mate felt came out this so confused. He had this one point that really had me thinking about how I felt about the film.

He said what the fuck is a replecant? And now I’m like... I have no idea. How does this work? Is it a robot? Is it a clone? How is this possible? 

22 minutes ago, AJG said:

My mate felt came out this so confused. He had this one point that really had me thinking about how I felt about the film.

He said what the fuck is a replecant? And now I’m like... I have no idea. How does this work? Is it a robot? Is it a clone? How is this possible? 

Synthetic human.

Just now, John Marston said:

Budget: 185 million 

That number is very surprising to me.

The scale of the  movie doesn't require that much money to me and the CGI budget is not very high either.

Weird.

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

Synthetic human.

Oooooh so it’s a Android/Cyborg situation? They’re not really robots but because it’s just easier to say robots and have people get what you mean everybody just referred to Replecants as “robots” for 30 years.

Well that’s my fault. I should have done my googles.

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Oooooh so it’s a Android/Cyborg situation? They’re not really robots but because it’s just easier to say robots and have people get what you mean everybody just referred to Replecants as “robots” for 30 years.

Well that’s my fault. I should have done my googles.

Androids, yeah. But then androids = humanoid robots, no? So it's not exactly wrong.