Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

1 minute ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

It's not only MPC. Dneg and Framestore also.

I am referring to a very specific scene, if I think it its what I think it is, MPC probably did it.

MPC are credited 3rd, Dneg first, Framestore 2nd.

There are also, french BUf, Rodéo Fx & Atomic Fiction.

Just got back from seeing this and I must echo what others said: See this film as early as possible to avoid inadvertently finding out major spoilers.

Arrival was one of my favourite films ever, and now Denis delivered this masterpiece only one year later?

Edited by Tyrian
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

Yeah it really is great.Most probably the most stunning film you have seen in years,great storytelling ,masterful directing by Villeneuve and awesome performances by its cast.Would i call it a masterpiece?IDK yet.But it certainly is a great film.And i'm not usually into this type of films so that says a lot.Fot me,now Villeneuve has entered a group of directors (not really a group...it's him,Nolan and Fincher) that i will go and see their film on opening day no matter the genre or story or whatever.You just can't doubt them.

• Like 2

Reached the first Blade Runner last night to get ready. Got a lot more out of it now that I'm an adult. Brilliant, boring, terrific, tedious, and always memorable. There's a good reason why it's a classic and unbelievably important for modern film history. There's also a good reason that joyful love - not admiration- is in short supply. But anyway, I'm excited!

6 minutes ago, AJG said:

This movie was so fucking long. Jesus Christ above!!!! I am exhausted. 

It's a good time though. I would watch it again. Just not in the cinema.

If I'm going to sit through a long movie it better be a masterpiece, like Kingsman 2.

:sparta: