Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

2 hours ago, Goffe said:

:lol: 2049 is getting as many showtimes as My Little Pony and half as much as the Woody Woodpecker movie here, and that's in the area's multiplex frequented by a more sophisticated audience. I smell a bomb.

Well, at least it got the PLF screen.

:winomg:

Presale for tomorrows OD looks very strong here in Denmark. Much stronger than i thought..

A few reviews have also been pretty positive and tv adds are running like crazy

Could do very well in europe

1 hour ago, Jake Gittes said:

Deakins' interview on the movie, educational as always

http://filmmakermagazine.com/103272-the-color-of-the-future/#.WdU4GVu0PIU

Deakins: I think it benefits you to do as much as possible in camera. That’s why we built most of the foreground and midground and for the most part the CG is background extensions and things like that. There are a few flying sequences that are entirely CG, but even for those we had some aerial work done in Mexico City, Las Vegas, the California desert, Spain and Iceland. We had a great aerial cameraman who worked with us on Sicario, and he traveled to all those places and shot plates for the aerial work. So even those flying scenes are based on something real, and I think that makes quite a difference.

It does Roger, it does.

• Like 1

hey!!!

Just went out of the theater  and WOW what a blast!!

DOn't want to write long text but it was so good best film of 2017 by far....

The best of it it's the cinematography imo BR 2049 has 99.99 chance to get oscar for cinematography and the same for set piece.... the soundtrack was very good even if it can not match the great Vangelis.

GO watch BR 2049 asap folks it's the film of the year....