Olive

ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS | 5/27/16 | If anyone cares, there is an RT watch in this thread apparently.

I might be alone on this....but I think the poster looks pretty good, IMO.

The first film, I liked....mainly due to the acting from the likes of Mia Wasikowska. I know why some people would dislike her or just feel indifferent towards her role as Alice. I liked her in that movie. And the score by Danny Elfman does give the film this childlike wonder but also a mysterious feeling when watching it.

I can understand some of the semi-negative judging on this trailer....but when we get to the movie....I don't think this movie will be received as an atrocity-fest...but more as an okay-to just decent, visually great eye-candy. Kinda like the first one.

I think the Poster's fine. Does a good job of showing everyone in the movie (who were liked in the first one) without having them standing in a group. They are together yet have their own space. If they were standing next to each other the poster would have to be 5 times wider. Not every movie can have a poster where people are popping in from all directions. Suits the Alice universe pretty nicely. They are like marks on a clock.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 3

Lol, the vitriol for this movie is hilarious. People complaining about Depp being front and center are also funny. Just as with POTC he is the star of the franchise. Ofc he is front and center. And let's be honest, this is directed to OS audiences, where it will make over 500m for sure. US will make what it will make. 

• Like 1