Olive

ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS | 5/27/16 | If anyone cares, there is an RT watch in this thread apparently.

They already mined stuff from Looking Glass in the first film - White Queen/Red Queen and all that. The plot will likely have nothing to do with the book other than the means of getting to Wonderland.

A literal adaption of the book seems impossible but I'd like to see someone tackle it sometime.

• Like 2

Not a bad subtitle, very original from the subtitles for alot of recent films.

Very creative and daring of them to use the title from Lewis Caroll's sequel. :D

That this sequel actually has a classic book to base it's story on is an immense plus but then I remember how they "re-imagined"  the first book and....

Very creative and daring of them to use the title from Lewis Caroll's sequel. :D

That this sequel actually has a classic book to base it's story on is an immense plus but then I remember how they "re-imagined"  the first book and....

:stop: No more needs to be said about that. :unsure:

This will have a major drop, at least domestically. Overseas could be around the same due to expanding markets. The first film owes its box office success to Avatar. When I went to see it most of the folks waiting in line were more excited about seeing a 3D film again than they were the movie itself.

Without that push this will probably end up around Oz. 

• Like 2

:lol: I don't get the Depp hate. He's an awesome actor, one of my top three with Pitt and Gyllenhaal. And so what if he gets paid 50--60M for a movie. That doesn't mean he's not good.

I personally don't think Depp has been good for years. I think the last movie I truly enjoyed him in was Sweeny Todd and that was like 7 years ago.