baumer

Wednesday #s Nikki (Hobbit 6.3)

There's several that might take offense to it.

1. Baumer types

2. Anti-torture types

3. Republicans ("It's Obama propaganda!")

4. Extremist Muslims

5. Regular Muslims that think it makes them look bad

Don't extremist muslims take offense in pretty much everything?

Yeah, but probably even more so to a celebratory film detailing the assassination of the most famous terrorist of all time.

But ZDT isn't an MURICA FUCK YEAAH SUCK MAH DICK SADDAM type of celebration? Isn't it more of a cerebral thriller?
  • Like 1

There's several that might take offense to it.1. Baumer types2. Anti-torture types3. Republicans ("It's Obama propaganda!")4. Extremist Muslims5. Regular Muslims that think it makes them look bad

IMDB loses credibility when they allow trolls to change scores of a movie. I haven't seen it but definitely looking forward to it.

Also, why would anti-torture people get butthurt over this movie? It probably doesn't glorify waterboarding or anything

Anti-torture people have been publicly and loudly getting butthurt over this movie for like the past two weeks. That they hadn't seen it themselves wasn't an obstacle, either.

There's several that might take offense to it.1. Baumer types2. Anti-torture types3. Republicans ("It's Obama propaganda!")4. Extremist Muslims5. Regular Muslims that think it makes them look bad

6. Military types who object to how the film depicts them7. Democrats ("It doesn't give Obama credit!") Edited by filmnerdjamie
  • Like 1

That's pretty silly. The only reason TH had a bigger weekend gross is because of midnights: 13M for Hobbit vs 3M for IAL. Its weekdays are slightly bigger right now because it gets a boost from IMAX.That TH can eventually outgross IAL's final total is far from a lock.

Did you see anywhere in my post that said it was a lock to outgross IAL? Are you reading someone else's words and interpreting them as mine.And btw....outgrossing IAL is a lock.
  • Like 1

Does ZDT reference the 2004 Abu Gharib scandal at all?

I doubt it. The reason why (I believe) so many are against the film is because there are more people like me out there than you guys care to admit.

Did you see anywhere in my post that said it was a lock to outgross IAL? Are you reading someone else's words and interpreting them as mine.And btw....outgrossing IAL is a lock.

LOLI see no sign of great legs so far. This flick is frontloaded. 4x multiplier from OW (excluding midnights) seems like best case right now.