Wadey Wilsoney

Career-ending Movies

And all things considered his career gets him to the bonezone with Miranda Kerr, so I got praise a brother for that.

Miranda kerr looks like much blander Adrianna Lima to me. I never recognize her on the pictures because she has nothing that pops out. I know guys like her because of her PETA nudies. Plus, i`ve seen pictures of her and hubby stunt PDA and that was the fakest make-out session you`ll ever see. Comment section was jam-packed with guys dissecting the fakeness and how bad actor Bloom is when playing a straight guy in real life.

I hate them all save Andy and Karl. I don`t mind Liv and Blanchitto either. But I hate the rest. I actually hate Bloom since POTC not LOTR.

So you only like the ones with a successful career?? And hate the ones that got nowhere?? Why???Also why do you hate Viggo? He's actually a great actor and has been in some great films, even if they weren't big. Hate is a strong word, just for starring in a movie :unsure:
  • Like 1

the cast of LOTR was brilliant. All of them. Viggo and Sean Bean were at the top of their game. Liv and Cate and Miranda were pretty luminous and lovely and Sean Astin and Elijah were cute and convincing. They were all simply perfect casting. I dont give a toss about people whinging about their subsequent careers, in LOTR they were great. nuff said.

Why anyone would hate Ian McKellen is beyond me.

Because he needs to seriously lay off Harry Potter. Every freakin time he has to make some tasteless jab. Like calling his Gandalf dummy Michael Gambon. I know that they are friends but c`mon. Just drop it. Jealous that they collected much more money off HP than you did off LOTR/TH, eh? Loser. What happened to his toyboy from Oscars 2002, took a flight with someone more relevant?

You even hate Sean Bean? :(

No, fuck, I love him. I just don`t consider him LOTR actor cause he had career before it so that`s how he ended up off the :wub:  list.

So you only like the ones with a successful career?? And hate the ones that got nowhere?? Why???Also why do you hate Viggo? He's actually a great actor and has been in some great films, even if they weren't big. Hate is a strong word, just for starring in a movie :unsure:

Viggo sucks as a person big time. Annoying liberal whiner, "no blood for oil" shirt shit and I hate people who throw others under the bus. Which is what he did with Seabiscuit and Shriekapoo during their Oscar campiagn and later with SWATH. However, a smuch as I want to slap his face with a frying pan I give credit where credit is due and he should have won for Eastern promises over I Drink Your Milkshake hamfest.

Edited by fishnets

Fishnets hates everything with LOTR. Peter Fatson, Borelando, Shitto, Sean Asstin, Cate Blechet, Lie Tyler and  even Viggo Mortenson.

Now, it has extended to Sean Bean and Karl Urban. :(

Edited by FilmBuff

Fishnets hates everything with LOTR. Peter Fatson, Borelando, Shitto, Sean Asstin, Cate Blechet, Lie Tyler and  even Viggo Mortenson.

Now, it has extended to Sean Bean and Karl Urban. :(

Can`t you read? I LOVE Karl, Sean and Andy. I tolerate Liv and Blanchitto. I want Karl to be in Star Wars.

Fatson could redeem himself easily. Just fuckin fire Boyens ass! He started to cast shit actors and make movies as bloated as her ass ever since he took her for his wife #2 (but acting like wife #1). Heavenly Creatures was out of this world and that was before he even knew Boyens existed.

Edited by fishnets