Neo

Pan | Oct. 9, 2015 | New Trailer on Page 25!

Guessing December 25 or Thanksgiving. This felt like a holiday release which got into Summer.

WB has both In The Heart of the Sea (December 10) and Point Break (December 25) in there... so I guess Thanksgiving? What happens to Creed and Midnight Special? 

• Like 2

That won't happen. The holiday season is way too packed as is.

Besides all the WB bombs in there, in December we also have Star Wars, Alvin and the Chipmunks 4 and Monster Trucks, and November has Spectre, Peanuts, The Martian, Hunger Games and Good Dinosaur. 

A delay to February 5th I say. Same thing that happened to Jupiter Ascending

Pets got delayed today from February 12 do July 8. How much do you wanna bet WB saw that and decided to delay Pan to February 12?

• Like 2

WB has both In The Heart of the Sea (December 10) and Point Break (December 25) in there... so I guess Thanksgiving? What happens to Creed and Midnight Special? 

Both of which they also pulled from earlier dates, and Heart Of The Sea also just a couple of months before it was to open.  Maybe they can move Point Break into January.  Pan really would benefit more from Christmas and the holiday season.