baumer

Tues Numbers RTH

Sitting waiting for Bling Ring to start. Paid for MOS.THATS 12 BUCKS MORE FOR MOS.Take that Jack.

What part of "I will probably love the shit out of MOS" you don't understand? I'm talking BO numbers and comparing with a reboot. You should actually be proud of me, I've been almost dead on in my predictions this week.  B)

PS: Have a great time!

Edited by iKent

What part of "I will probably love the shit out of MOS" you don't understand? I'm talking BO numbers and comparing with a reboot. You should actually be proud of me, I've been almost dead on in my predictions this week.  B) PS: Have a great time!

We dont know if you are faking it for the truth later oh it sucked but i thoutht i would love it bs

What part of "I will probably love the shit out of MOS" you don't understand? I'm talking BO numbers and comparing with a reboot. You should actually be proud of me, I've been almost dead on in my predictions this week.  B)

PS: Have a great time!

I don't think Baumer will ever be proud of you after the bet fiasco last year.

• Like 2

Can we just come to the conclusion that both MOS and TASM did what they needed for their franchise to go forward, in this regard both are successful.

Awesome hold for MU and WWZ. :D

Edited by druv10
  • Like 2

We dont know if you are faking it for the truth later oh it sucked but i thoutht i would love it bs

I know most of the plot points. Unfortunately. I hope that the sequel we will have a better international release date for MOS, since this release dates all over the place suck. But with that said, regardless the MANY complaints I've read, I think it's 99.999999999999% I'll love the shit out of the film. It's not like TDKR that the plot points were THAT awful that I just couldn't bring myself to care about the film. I'll be watching with my Superman hoodie and all. Not faking it, I've said countless times I'm a superhero movie fan, not a DC or Marvel fan. Superman is one of my favorite characters, and while I do get and even agree with Mark Waid's and Max Landis rants over MOS, I'm a lot more forgiving than them. I'll just hope for the best for the sequels, and be happy that we actually maybe will be getting a DC Movieverse out of this, if Warner stop being so cheap and slow when it comes to these films decisions. 

Can't be hopeful for the MOS sequels with Goyer and Synder at the helm. They are the true dead weights to the superman franchise success.

I don't mind Snyder, but Nolan needs to punch up the screenplays. It's not enough that he contributes to the story but leaves the screenplay duties just to Goyer.

I don't mind Snyder, but Nolan needs to punch up the screenplays. It's not enough that he contributes to the story but leaves the screenplay duties just to Goyer.

But the director is also responsible for taking out or adding stuff to the script during the filming process. Synder should be held accountable for the poor script just as well as Goyer.

MU's Tuesday > MOS's first Tuesday. Has this been mentioned yet? That's amazing. And Dub Dub Z isn't far behind.

MoS faced Game 6/possible Heat elimination game. That game hit the highest rating for an NBA game after 4 years.
  • Like 1

But the director is also responsible for taking out or adding stuff to the script during the filming process. Synder should be held accountable for the poor script just as well as Goyer.

QFT. In fact, the most controversial aspect of the story was initially suggested by Snyder, not Goyer.

It really is quite an unhealthy obsession worrying about MOS day to day numbers for many of you.. What more do you want at this point?? It's facing even more competition over the weekend...

Did you say the same thing for Avengers daily? This is a box office forum what do you expect?

• Like 1