Gopher

The Interview | Limited Release on December 25, 2014

But then they still didn't hack Disney to this extent, plus in that situation I think Disney is powerful enough to pretty much force those studios to release their movie.

Actually it would be more like "hey you guys are like making no money without our major film now, so release our movie yoh, its going to make a billion dollars yoh'' :lol:  

But then they still didn't hack Disney to this extent, plus in that situation I think Disney is powerful enough to pretty much force those studios to release their movie.

Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know. Still taking it all in. I mean, perhaps Disney could have used the Avengers for example as a point to force theaters, but if the hackers establish their credibility, threaten the theaters along the lines of 9/11, would we reach the same end point with enough pestering given  it's 'just' a 40m comedy?

Edited by MrPink

Could? Theres too things that will eventually end up taking over the world. Disney, or technology. So its an obvious 50/50.

Well at Disney World they have these things called Magic Bands that give you suggestions on planning you stay

• Like 1