Gopher

The Interview | Limited Release on December 25, 2014

Does anyone like Seth Rogen movies?  Did critics respond favourably to Neighbors?  Just curious.

As far as I know, Neighbors, Pineapple Express, TITE, and Knocked Up were well recieved. Guilt Trip was not. But hes also super popular from Superbad. And he was defacto the comic star of Monsters v Aliens. So yeah audiences and critics generally like him. He liked enough by studios now enough where they give him more creative freedom as well.

Law experts say that the private information stolen is so big that Sony will need decades to restore order in everything and recover.

All of their private corporation information has been compromised.

All of it.

This is a clusterfuck for them at 12 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Imagine if all of YOUR private information was floating around on the net, you d be pissed.

• Like 1

Screw reviews, this is a movie I have to see period. Even if I didn't like Seth Rogen comedies, I still like Sony products and the hack, although initially entertaining, has become disturbing to see reactions to. I'll see this just to support their risktaking that actually caused a lot of risk. 

• Like 3

http://deadline.com/2014/12/the-interview-commentary-why-every-american-should-see-the-film-1201322444/

If Fear Keeps People Away From Sony’s ‘The Interview’, The Cyber Terrorists Win

If North Korea is behind this cyber attack on Sony Pictures – and nobody knows yet for sure – it’s not just an attack on Sony Pictures but an attack on all of Hollywood and an attack on America. It’s a warning to every studio to be careful about the films they produce. It’s an attack on freedom of speech and freedom of thought. And it’s working.
Edited by grim22
  • Like 2